One day computer classes are available year round at our training center located off Dale Mabry Highway just south of SR54 in Lutz, FL. We have a number of different public training classes ranging from Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, Google for Business, Intro and Advanced classes. To view our upcoming classes, visit our calendar page or to get a detailed description of each class, visit our courses page.
Our Student Testimonials
Get FREE Computer Training
The Employed Worker Training Program
The Employed Worker Training Program is a grant through Career Source Pasco/Hernando & Career Source Tampa Bay designed to assist employers with funding to train their employees.
The Workforce Investment Opportunity Act (WIOA) Program
The Workforce Innovative Opportunity Act (WIOA) Program is a grant through Career Source Pasco/Hernando & Career Source Tampa Bay designed to assist displaced workers with training dollars for the purpose of reemployment.
The Post-911 GIBill®
The GI Bill (now The Post-911 GIBill®) was updated in 2008. The new law gives Veterans with active duty service on, or after, Sept. 11 2001, enhanced educational benefits that cover more educational expenses, provide a living allowance, money for books and the ability to transfer unused educational benefits to spouses or children. Access Computer Training is an approved VA training vendor. Call today to learn more.
What are Diploma Programs?
- Business Applications Program is our most extensive and is approximately 4 months in course length.
- Business Applications is geared to provide intense hands-on training to enhance skills for job seekers or wanting to be more proficient in their current job.
- Students are also able to register for alternate Diploma Programs such as QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, Fundamentals and Advanced Office.
- We are committed to providing a solid education that enables students to apply their skills in today’s fast-paced work environments.
- These Diploma Programs are designed to assist those obtain entry level to higher level administrative jobs as well as enhance the skills of the employees from our local businesses.
Who are Diploma Programs for?
- The software we teach is the software used in most businesses today.
When are Diploma Programs offered?
- You can start in part 1 of any of the courses and work with us until you have completed all courses within the program.
How do I sign up for a Diploma Program?
Our Corporate Clients
Companies Access Computer Training has worked with