If you have a group of employees that need training, Access Computer Training can customize classes for your company and conduct the training in our classroom or at your location. We are fully portable. If you’ve got the space, we’ve got the equipment! Call today to inquire about training grants through your local workforce office. Up to 100% reimbursement for training your employees! Who wants free training?
One day computer classes are available year round at our training center located off Dale Mabry Highway just south of SR54 in Lutz, FL. We have a number of different public training classes ranging from Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, Google for Business, Intro and Advanced classes. To view our upcoming classes, visit our calendar page or to get a detailed description of each class, visit our courses page.
For those who cannot attend our public classes or prefer a private session, Access Computer Training’s instructors can come to your office or home. We can help with items such as printer set up, phone navigation, computer & software issues and more! Let us know what you need to learn and we’ll personalize the session. We can help your new hires too. Call us today!
Got a need for training? Having a hard time finding the right trainer for your team? From software training to sales & leadership training, we have a group of instructors and resources ready to train your employees to get your processes streamlined and your team working efficiently. We can also work with your team in creating specialized projects such as apps, presentations and spreadsheets.
Get FREE Training
The Workforce Investment Opportunity Act (WIOA) Program
The Workforce Innovative Opportunity Act (WIOA) Program is a grant through CareerSource Pasco Hernando designed to assist displaced workers with training dollars for the purpose of reemployment.
What are Diploma Programs?
- Business Applications Program is our most extensive and is approximately 4 months in course length.
- Business Applications is geared to provide intense hands-on training to enhance skills for job seekers or wanting to be more proficient in their current job.
- Students are also able to register for alternate Diploma Programs such as QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, Fundamentals and Advanced Office.
- We are committed to providing a solid education that enables students to apply their skills in today’s fast-paced work environments.
- These Diploma Programs are designed to assist those obtain entry level to higher level administrative jobs as well as enhance the skills of the employees from our local businesses.
Who are Diploma Programs for?
- The software we teach is the software used in most businesses today.
When are Diploma Programs offered?
- You can start in part 1 of any of the courses and work with us until you have completed all courses within the program.
How do I sign up for a Diploma Program?
Affiliations & Accolades
Companies Access Computer Training has helped