Should a student’s enrollment be terminated or cancelled for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
- Cancellation or withdrawal can be made in person, by electronic mail, certified mail or by termination.
- All monies will be refunded if Access Computer Training, LLC does not accept the applicant or if the student cancels within three (3) business days after signing the enrollment agreement and making the initial payment.
- Cancellation after the third (3rd) business day but before the first class results in a refund of all monies paid.
- Cancellation after attendance has begun, through 40% completion of the program, will result in a Pro Rata refund computed on the number of hours completed to the total program hours.
- Cancellation after completing more than 40% of the program will result in no refund.
- Termination Date: When calculating the refund due to a student, the last date of actual attendance by the student is used in the calculation unless earlier written notice is received.
- Refunds will be made within 30 days of termination of the students’ enrollment or receipt of Cancellation Notice from student.