QuickBooks has become the industry standard for small business bookkeeping. Our QuickBooks training is designed to help you go beyond the basics and learn how to use the program as more than just an online checkbook. Our QuickBooks training dives deep and shows you how it is a powerful program that can be used for invoicing, accounts payable and receivable, banking, custom reports and more.
Access Computer Training offers tutoring for businesses as well as a Bookkeeping diploma program. The course length is 32 hours and takes place over four weeks. Upon successful completion of the QuickBooks training program, you will receive a diploma. Here is an overview of the curriculum:
- Session 1: Creating your company file and inventory
- Session 2: Customers, invoicing and accounts receivable
- Session 3: Vendors, bills and accounts payable
- Session 4 Putting your skills to practical use
- Session 5: Banking, credit cards, forms and reports
- Session 6: Customizing forms and reports; QuickBooks online overview
- Session 7: Fixing mistakes, general journal entries, etc
- Session 8: Importing from and exporting to Excel, review and Q&A
Not only is QuickBooks training ideal for job seekers and individuals looking to advance their careers, but it is also beneficial for small business owners who handle their bookkeeping in-house.
If you are interested in QuickBooks training, give us a call to learn more. You may even qualify for free computer training through local grants such as the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, Employed Worker Training Program, Incumbent Worker Training Program or Post-911 GI Bill educational benefits. We can even help you apply for free computer classes through these programs. Are you ready to take your career to the next level? If so, give Access Computer Training a call today!