Access Computer Training (ACT) offers hands-on computer and business classes and diploma programs designed to help students secure gainful employment and achieve their career goals. Our class sizes are small and the format is interactive and engaging. Our ultimate goal is to help you succeed!
ACT works with individuals in all stages of their lives and careers including:
- Individuals with little or no previous work experience who are now entering the workforce
- Individuals who left the workforce and are coming back
- Individuals who are employed but lack the necessary computer skills to advance their careers
- Individuals with computer skills seeking advanced training opportunities
- Anyone with an interest in enhancing their computer and business skills
Computer classes range from basic to advanced and include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher), Windows, Google for Business, QuickBooks, File Management and more. General job coaching services include resume writing, interviewing, and goal setting (or achieving). Our Bookkeeping course is designed to prep students on Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and includes training on QuickBooks.
All of our courses are taught by certified instructors who are dedicated to helping students excel in the workforce. Once you sign up for your classes, you’ll enjoy special access to our YouTube content on demand, mentoring, and plenty of classroom drinks and snacks to keep you fueled for success!
Ready for a change? If so, ACT is ready to help you transform your life and career. View our training calendar or give us a call to learn more.