Whether you are an individual seeking to advance your career or a business owner wanting to provide employees with computer training to enhance their skills, Access Computer Training can help! We offer a variety of affordable and grant funded computer classes designed to help participants take their skills to the next level.
Many individuals and job seekers start with our comprehensive Business Application computer training program which includes Microsoft Office & Google training. Let’s take a closer look at the curriculum.
- Microsoft Office Training (includes in-depth modules covering Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, Windows and File Management)
- Microsoft Excel Training (part of the Microsoft Office training covering in-depth topics such as formulas, conditional formatting, database function formulas, shortcuts, tips, timesavers and more)
- Windows (includes working in Windows OS and Windows File Management)
- Google Applications (includes instruction on how to use Chrome, Mail, Calendar, Drive and Docs)
- Professional Development which includes:
- Goal Setting (includes tools to help strategize and achieve your goals)
- Time Management (includes ways to maximize time and avoid distractions)
- Resume Building (ensure your resume passes ATS criteria and stands out in the crowd)
- LinkedIn (a must for job seekers and professionals)
- Mock Interview (includes role playing and constructive feedback)
Access Computer Training is your one-stop-shop for all of your computer training needs. Not only are our classes affordable, but you may even qualify for free computer classes through the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, Employed Worker Training Program, Incumbent Worker Training Program or Post-911 GI Bill educational benefits. Are you ready to take your business or career to the next level? If so, give Access Computer Training a call today!